Karwar Fish Dishes
- Fish Curry
- Made from the most fresh fish which we ourselves locally source. The Masala in the curry is our best kept secret. Taste it and try figuring out our taste. Available in Anjal, Pomfret, Bangda and Kane.
- Fish Rawa Fry
- Made of Semolina mixed with Masala that will make your mouth water. Deep fried with marinated fish for a lasting taste.
- Fish Masala Fry
- Carefully blended spices, curry leaves with spicy masala shallow fried to perfection. One spoon will want you asking for more!
- Bangda Kit Kat
- An in-house invention, we fry the Bangda fish with a special masala.
- When fish is shallow fried, it makes "Kitty Kittai" sound as locals call it. We prepare this speciality in bulk to preserve the taste.
- Kalwa Sukka
- Exquisite oysters cooked in a special coconut-based stock gravy.
- Teesara Sukka
- Sea shells & clams cooked in coconut-based special gravy.
Butter Garlic Preparation
- Butter Garlic
- Carefully selected fresh butter & finely chopped garlic. A unison of these two makes the perfect combination.
- Varieties of Butter Garlic Prep with Desi Ghee
- Prawn Butter Garlic
- Squid Butter Garlic
- Oyster Butter Garlic
- Fish Butter Garlic
- Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken is marinated in yogurt and seasoned with the spice mixture tandoori masala.
- Tandoori Fish
- Marinated fish is placed on a skewer and cooked in a clay oven.